To become a subcontractor with F.L. Crane & Sons, Inc., you will need to furnish the following information which are available from this page.
1. New Vendor Information Form: We will need your LEGAL BUSINESS NAME, REMITTANCE ADDRESS, WORKING PHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR BUSINESS LOCATION. FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER or SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. CONTACT INFORMATION WITH CELL NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS. Complete, sign and return the New Vendor Information Form to FLC.
2. W-9: Complete, sign and return a W-9 to FLC.
3. E-Verify: We require all subcontractors to use E-Verify and to provide proof of enrollment. As proof of enrollment, provide a copy of the “Edit Company Profile” page in E-Verify to FLC.
4. Subcontractor Safety Compliance Agreement: A copy of our Safety Program can be accessed here. Each subcontractor will need to review the program and then complete, sign and date the Subcontractor’s Safety Compliance Agreement located on this site.
5. Certificate of Insurance: FLC will supply you with a sample copy of our subcontractor insurance requirements which are also incorporated into the Subcontract Agreement via Exhibit A and enclosed. Send the enclosed Exhibit A and sample COI to your insurance company and have them issue a certificate of insurance with the required General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability, Auto and Worker’s Compensation coverage along with the Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation Endorsements. The wording in the “Description of Operations” must match the sample COI. No subcontractor will work for FLC if they do not have all coverages and limits required.
6. Subcontract Agreements: Once all information is received, showing compliance with the requirements above, FLC will send you a copy of our Subcontractor Agreement. Print and fully execute two (2) copies – including. Return both originals to FLC. FLC will execute the Subcontract and return one (1) copy to you.